For pricing please choose a rod size and proceed in choosing a color for the bracket mount, either BLACK or SILVER/MILL, please follow up with choosing a material type (aluminum rod or fiberglass rod).
Hang your banner securely with our quality banner brackets! Metalcraft's banner bracket kits offer great quality at an affordable price.
We are often told by customers that they have now switched to using only Metalcraft Banner Bracket Kits, because of our superior materials.
1. The bracket mounts are solid die-cast and heavy duty for long lasting installs of your banner messaging.
2. Our Quick release bands are a full 40" length and also produced from premium stainless steel, rest assured the bands will hold banner mounts in place.
3. Choose SOLID Aluminum or Fiberglass poles, we cut to order so your kits ship FAST!
4. We offer a range of RAL colors to match your customers project, you can find the full selection of RAL colors HERE under customization at the bottom of the web page and then scroll down to find the RAL chart. We will check inventory and advise with upcharge for your custom color QUOTE request.
Each kit contains everything you need to attach your banner to a round pole. Brackets are canted at a 1-degree angle to provide tension to hold banner taut.
- 2 Aluminum Mounting Brackets (Upper and Lower)
- 2 Banner Rods (3/4" Solid)
- 4 40" Stainless Steel Quick Release Bands
- 2 Pins with Rings
- 2 Securing Straps/"Zip" Tie Wraps
- 2 End caps
- Choice of Aluminum (Mill Finish) or Fiberglass (White) Rods
Pictured below are Decorative Fluted Poles and Acorn finials powder coated in WHITE for a SHARP and CLEAN Banner bracket presentation. the poles and Finial/Caps can also be purchased from Metalcraft, click on the links to review options and pricing to upgrade your banner presentation today.
Click on this link to see installation instructions for our Round Pole Banner brackets.
Please note: Quick Release bands that are provided with pole mount banner bracket kits are designed for use on round poles only. Metalcraft does not warrant banner kits that are installed on square posts, using this type of band.
We do offer a special banding solution specifically designed for square post installations.
Click here for more information:
( HEAVY DUTY BANDS )
Please note that, due to variations in banner size, weight, material and wind permeability, as well as the many possible hardware combinations available for mounting, we do not provide engineering guidance on the suitability of any banner bracket product for any specific application. It is the customer's responsibility to determine whether this product is suitable for use, based on physical and environmental conditions present and the method of attachment used for installation. Please contact us at 1-888-609-3779, should you need additional product information to make this determination.