Looking for an A Frame style or Sidewalk sign ?
They are a great way to get your business or product seen by shoppers. These "Sandwich Board" signs became popular in the 19th century Europe, where advertisers connected two sign boards with straps and wore them around town to advertise businesses and products. When not being worn, the sign boards would be connected together at the top, forming a free-standing "A" shaped sign display.
Today, this style of sidewalk sign is popularly referred to as an "A-Frame".
The Bolt-In A-Frame Sign Kit contains everything you need for your own free-standing sidewalk sign. They are the perfect greeting signs for bistros and corner delis and are excellent at increasing customer traffic in malls, restaurants and shopping and historic districts.
36" x 24" Sign Kit Includes:
- (1) Bolt-In A-Frame for 36"H x 24"W Signs (Black)
- (2) 36"H X 24"W X 0.032" Thick Aluminum Blanks With Holes & Rounded Corners (White)
- (12) 1/2" x #10-18 Bolts
- (12) 1/2" x #10-18 Nuts
Sign Frame Features:
- Rugged Angle Iron Construction
- Hinged Top
- Removable Side-Mount Carrying Handle
- One Leg Brace
- Black Powder Coat Finish
48" x 36" Sign Kit Includes:
- (1) Bolt-In A-Frame for 48"H x 36"W Signs (Black)
- (2) 48"H x 36"W x 0.040" Thick Aluminum Blanks With Holes & Rounded Corners (White)
- (20) 1/2" x #10-18 Bolts
- (20) 1/2" x #10-18 Nuts
Rugged Angle Iron Sign Frame Construction
Two Removable Side-Mount Carrying Handles
Two Leg Braces
Black Powder Coat Finish